Cartoning machines can pack rigid and non-rigid objects into a carton. This form of secondary packaging is using in the pharmaceutical industry as well as other industries for items such as bottles, vials, tubes, ampoules, and sachets.
We provide a number of production-scale cartoning machines from ACG Engineering. Both automatic and semi-automatic models are available to increase your output and reduce man hours.
- Capacity up to 90, 120, 150 and 180 cartons/min
- Technologies used: Either flat forming and flat sealing or rotary forming and rotary sealing
- Versatile machine configurations to cover blistering types such as tables, hard and soft-gel capsules
- Containment model available for potent substances
Featured Machine: HiCart Plus
- Automatic continuous motion horizontal cartoning machine
- Speed: Up to 180 cartons/min
- Designed to carton rigid objects and easily integrated with blister packing machine
- Built-in ‘No Product- No Leaflet- No Carton’ system to limit wastage
- Rotary carton pick-up system for increased speed
For an integrated blister packing and cartoning line, the B MAX+ VEKTOR from ACG Engineering is an excellent choice. This offers
- Improved packing speed by combining the B MAX blister packing speed of 45 cycles per minute and the VEKTOR cartoning speed of 90 cartons per minute
- Quick and easy changeover for easy access and reduced machine downtime
- Fully automated line with a user-friendly design.