Tablet compression is done either by single punch machine (stamping press) or by multi station machine (rotary press). The tablet press is a high-speed mechanical device that ‘squeezes’ the ingredients into the required tablet shape with extreme precision. It can make the tablet in many shapes, although they are usually round or oval. Additionally, it can press the manufacturer or product name into the top of the tablet.
Our manufacturing partner, ACG Engineering, builds tableting equipment with the objectives of simplifying the tableting process, improving overall equipment efficiency (OEE), and facilitating continouous production. To reduce your total cost of ownership (TCO), the best quality standards and good manufacturing practices are employed. ACG Engineering’s tableting equipment is known for reliability, excellent performance and operator ease. Unique special applications such as multi-unit particulate systems (MUPS) compression are also covered. A wide range of R&D lab and pilot scale as well as production scale tableting equipment is available. All machines over quick and easy changeover. Different types of tooling are also available.
- Ideal for pilot and small-scale production batches
- Capacity: Up to 126,000 to 216,000 tablets per hour
- Capacity: Mono layer- 489,000 to 816,000 tablets per hour
Bilayer – 153,000 to 255,000 tablets per hour
- Capacity: 220,000 to 400,000 capsules per hour
- High-speed, fully automated operations
- 4 tooling types to cater for diverse market needs
- Can be fitted with fitted with the MUPS (Multi-unit particulate system)